Transport Action Ontario is a regional division of Canada’s leading citizen transportation advocacy group, Transport Action Canada. We represent the interests of passengers and users of public transport services in Canada. Here are some of the main issues that our advocacy work revolves around:
- the development of rail passenger services in Canada;
- the future of inter-city bus services and their connectivity to rail and air services;
- urban and commuter transit systems;
- the implications to consumers of the deregulated airline industry in Canada;
- the impact on the public interest of demands for new highway spending
Stay in The Loop!
We're here to advocate for what's best for YOU-- and we'd love to keep you on the loop as to what's going on, any current events that might arise that could affect your every day life. Click the button below to get started.
Transport Futures – Highway Planning Webinar Series (Feb. 9 to May 4, 2023)
Transport Action Ontario (TAO) has long been concerned with construction of new provincial highways, such as Highway 413, so we’re[...]
Comments on Final Report of National Supply Chain Task Force
In late October, Minister of Transport Alghabra released the final report of the National Supply Chain Task Force, entitled "Action,[...]
Comments on Draft Transportation Plan for Eastern Ontario
In April, 2022, Ontario released the last of its regional transportation plans - this one for Eastern Ontario. Transport Action[...]